Product Description & Reviews
This down parka from Alpine North is one of the most prized winter jackets on the market today. Using water repelling technology and durable materials, this coat will not disappointment in whatever weather throws at you. Boasting 80% duck down insulation offered at an unbeatable price, the Alpine North down parka is your go-to for the harshest winter conditions.Durable water repellant fabric. Temperature rating - warmest. Front placket closure with zipper and snaps. Removable zip-off hood. Permanent faux fur around hood..
Features & Highlights
- Durable water repellant fabric. Temperature rating - warmest
- Front placket closure with zipper and snaps. Removable zip-off hood. Permanent faux fur around hood.
- Rib knit cuffs with thumbholes. Functional outside pockets: 2 welt pockets, 2 patch pockets, 2 hidden snap pockets
- Inside lining pockets for cellphone and cellphone charger, and 1 welt pocket. Reflective trim detail and piping for safer nighttime visibility.
- Woven patch with logo on wearer's left arm. Machine wash in cold water remove hood before drying. Fill: 70 percent duck down insulation.
|Manufacturer:||Alpine North (prev Alpinetek) Apparel|
|Publisher:||Alpine North (prev Alpinetek) Apparel|
|Studio:||Alpine North (prev Alpinetek) Apparel|
|Item Weight:||0.99 pounds|
|Item Size:||0.98 x 0.98 x 0.98 inches|
|Package Weight:||3.8 pounds|
|Package Size:||15.12 x 4.69 x 4.69 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Marc New York by Andrew Marc
mpn: MM5AC040-Ink-Medium, ean: 0694414375320,