Product Description & Reviews
Eco-conscious insulation, bold style, and a tailored fit make the Burton Hilltop Jacket a modern benchmark for style and performance. Its THERMOLITE Insulation features 40% recycled content, and 2L DRYRIDE fabrications are waterproof and breathable. Our exclusive thermo-regulating Living Lining offers the ultimate in adaptable warmth and consistent comfort. Select colorways are blue sign approved for environmentally-friendly construction and materials. Ideal for every day of the season, the Hilltop Jacket goes the extra mile with a stacked list of features, included critically taped waterproof seams, goggle/sound pocket, and a helmet compatible hood. Ergonomic Water-Repellent Removable Magic Stitch Waist Gaiter with Jacket-to-Pant Interface. Shell:100% Polyester, Lining:100% Nylon, Insulation:55% Polyester, 45% Recycled Polyester.
Features & Highlights
- Blue sign Approved Product
- Waterproofing: DRYRIDE 2-Layer Solid Polyester Dobby Fabric [10,000MM, 10,000G] with Critically Taped Seams
- Warmth: Living Lining Mapped with 40% Recycled Content THERMOLITE Insulation [60G Body / 40G Sleeves] and Blocked Embossed Taffeta Fabric
- Updated Helmet Compatible Fulltime Contour Hood with Front and Rear Cinching
- Easy-Access Media/Goggle Pocket, Mesh Interior Dump Pocket and NEW Zippered Bicep Pass Pocket
|Package Weight:||1.45 pounds|
|Package Size:||12.8 x 5 x 5 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.