Product Description & Reviews
From slopes to city streets, the Whirlibird Interchange has got you covered. From its Omni-Heat Thermal reflective liner to its Omni-Tech waterproof breathable outer shell, the zip in 3-Point Interchange System delivers three jackets in one. Add to that a full suite of snow-sport ready features and you've got a winner.Omni-Heat thermal reflective liner. Omni-Tech waterproof/breathable critically seam sealed. Zip-in and 3-point Interchange System. Synthetic insulated liner. Removable, adjustable hood, Underarm venting.
Features & Highlights
- Omni-Heat thermal reflective liner
- Omni-Tech waterproof/breathable critically seam sealed
- Zip-in and 3-point Interchange System. Synthetic insulated liner. Removable, adjustable hood, Underarm venting
- Waterproof center front zipper. Adjustable, snap back powder skirt. Zippered hand and chest pockets, Interior security pocket
- Goggle pocket. Adjustable sleeve cuffs. Drawcord adjustable hem. Drop tail
|Color:||Deep Rust Camo|
|Item Weight:||2.56 pounds|
|Item Size:||1 x 1 x 1 inches|
|Package Weight:||2.55 pounds|
|Package Size:||17.01 x 6.81 x 6.81 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: 1561181, ean: 0190540386266,
We've added our patented thermal reflective technology to this classic winter Interchange jacket, delivering an even warmer winter weather fighter wit...
mpn: J130-211, ean: 0794348612628,
Built to go the distance on long work days, carhartt's sandstone active jac is constructed with rugged 12-ounce, 100 percent cotton sandstone duck. Th...
By The North Face
mpn: NF00C762-401, ean: 0706421118385,
Tired of watching your down jacket?s warmth disappear in damp weather? The North Face ThermoBall Jacket gets around that inescapable downfall ThermoBa...