Product Description & Reviews
A clear, bright winter's morning - there's no better time to go trail running. The SKYLAND CROSSING hybrid jacket will keep you warm and protect your core from wind chill - exactly what you need when pushing your limits in cold weather. The windproof hood protects your head. When you're moving fast on wide tracks or pushing hard on narrow trails, the jacket shields your torso from the headwind. The front of the jacket uses a combination of a windproof outer fabric and highly functional MICROGUARD MAXLOFT Q.M.C. synthetic insulation. The sleeves and back are made of a highly breathable stretch fleece fabric for improved mobility and climate comfort. All the fabrics used in this jacket promote optimized wicking performance. So even when you sweat, you benefit from a consistently high level of comfort.
Features & Highlights
- Warm hybrid jacket for fast-paced sports/windproof front/stretch fabric on sleeves and back/extra breathable/very lightweight/with hood
- Fixed hood/2 hip pockets, chest pocket
- NANUK DYNAMIC PIQUE: two-way stretch fleece with pique structure and marled look
- STORMLOCK TAFFETA: windproof, water-resistant, extra smooth fabric with high breathability
- MICROGUARD MAXLOFT Q.M.C. (80 g/m): warm synthetic fiber insulation with active moisture management
|Manufacturer:||Jack Wolfskin -- Domestic|
|Publisher:||Jack Wolfskin -- Domestic|
|Studio:||Jack Wolfskin -- Domestic|
|Item Weight:||1.01 pounds|
|Item Size:||11.81 x 3.94 x 3.94 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.05 pounds|
|Package Size:||16.42 x 4.41 x 4.41 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.