Product Description & Reviews
Built tough with fan dry 10K waterproofing and a lightweight, insulated lining system, the jackpot bio zone shell jacket keeps you dry, warm and comfortable, sunshine or whiteout. A helmet-compatible hood, wrist cuffs with gussets and a CINCH hem all adjust to your specs to provide a locked-down fit that stays in place during even the most intense runs. Underarm venting with mesh insets enhances airflow, while an RFID pocket at the sleeve keeps passes easily accessible. Dedicated pockets secure goggles, media devices and other cold-weather essentials, while multiple ellipse logos front side on this Oakley snowboarding jacket deliver a crisp mountain-sport look.
Features & Highlights
- Bio zone insulated lining system promotes moisture management, insulation and movement in critical areas
- Durable, breathable FN Dry 10K technology forms a protective layer against the elements and is waterproof up to 10, 000mm
- Helmet-compatible hood adjusts to your Specs with three-point Cinch system
- Underarm venting with mesh insets enhances breathability
- RFID pass pocket, touch-face media pocket, goggle pocket with Micro clear 2.0 cloth and mesh dump pocket store your essentials
|Manufacturer:||Oakley Technical Apparel|
|Publisher:||Oakley Technical Apparel|
|Studio:||Oakley Technical Apparel|
|Item Size:||17.13 x 4.61 x 4.61 inches|
|Package Weight:||2.16 pounds|
|Package Size:||17.09 x 1.97 x 1.97 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.