Product Description & Reviews
Completely waterproof, breathable and fully seam taped and equipped with features usually found only on pricier shells, the Horizon Jacket provides high-end performance at a price that won't break the bank. Features including interior and exterior front zipper stormflaps and a fully adjustable hood keep out the elements and TorsoFlo, hem-to-pit zippers effectively vent excess heat. A drawcord hem allows you to seal out bitter winds and blowing rain. Keep this jacket on hand ready to bring out when that flash rain storm arises unexpectedly, or wear it out on the trail for a day hike early in the fall-you won't be disappointed.
Features & Highlights
- Fabric Performance: Waterproof, Breathable, Fully Seam-Taped, Windproof
- Design Features: Fully Adjustable Wire-Brimmed Hood, TorsoFlo Venting Hem-To-Pit, Zip Hand Pockets, External and Internal Front Stormflap, Left-Hand Pocket Doubles as Stuff Sack, Carabiner Loop, Key Clip
- Functional Details: Double-Separating Center Front Zipper, Pocket Placement Above Harness, Hook/Loop Cuff Closures, Elastic Cuffs, Elastic Drawcord Hem
- Fully Adjustable Wire Brimmed Hood
- Waterproof; Fully Seam Taped
- External Front Storm Flap
|Item Weight:||0.02 pounds|
|Item Size:||10 x 2 x 2 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.02 pounds|
|Package Size:||6.6 x 2.2 x 2.2 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.