Product Description & Reviews
It's difficult to remember what we did before puffy jackets. Infinitely useful, there's nothing better for soft, uber-light, low-bulk warmth and a weather shunning slippery shell that slides over or under other layers without a hitch. Our Gombu Hooded Jacket has lightweight insulation (PrimaLoft 40 gsm) that's just right for throwing on for a belay or worn under a shell if you're caught in a rogue storm while trekking. It traps heat and holds onto it, even when wet. Super compressible, it will pack down small for transport everywhere you wander.
Features & Highlights
- Right side Napoleon chest pocket makes for less bulky layering
- Stretch ripstop shell fabric has a dry hand, shuns wind and drizzle, and has smooth outer surface which slides easily against other layers
- PrimaLoft Gold insulation is soft, breathable, lightweight, stays warm if wet, and dries faster than down
- Two zip handwarmer pockets and one Napoleon style side-entry chest pocket hold small items
- Adjustable hood has a soft, brushed tricot wrap around
|Manufacturer:||Sherpa Adventure Gear|
|Brand:||SHERPA ADVENTURE GEAR|
|Color:||Tibetan Coral/Monsoon Grey|
|Publisher:||Sherpa Adventure Gear|
|Studio:||Sherpa Adventure Gear|
|Package Weight:||0.9 pounds|
|Package Size:||10.4 x 4.1 x 4.1 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.