Product Description & Reviews
Our Journeyman series is our most popular collection of products we offer. The Journeyman collection is a perfect combination of Viking high quality and affordability for every day work wear. This Journeyman jacket is made out of a heavy duty nylon (420 denier), with full mesh lining and vents for breathability without compromising waterproofing. For extra storm protection, it comes with a storm flap, fleece collar, durable bronze-planted snaps and a thin stripe of reflecting piping across the front. When you're looking for reliability and 100% waterproof outerwear, look for Journeyman.
Features & Highlights
- 100% Waterproof and windproof. Double-stitched, taped, and heat-sealed seams to maximize waterproofness
- Perfect for high-abrasion, snagging industries due to superior tear resistant nylon fabric (420 denier) with PVC backing. Ideal for forestry, lumber yard and mining industries
- Features full mesh lining for breathability and fully lined detachable hood which can be stored in fleece-lined collar
- 2 large lined zippered pocked and 1 inner chest zippered pocket
- 4 vents on the front and 4 on the back for breathability
|Manufacturer:||Alliance Mercantile Inc|
|Publisher:||Alliance Mercantile Inc|
|Studio:||Alliance Mercantile Inc|
|Item Size:||71 x 40 x 40 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.02 pounds|
|Package Size:||12.5 x 2.7 x 2.7 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.