Product Description & Reviews
The Professional Insulated Journeyman 300D Tribal Jacket features a detachable insulated hood, a warm and comfortable fleece collar and a heavy duty zipper with storm flap for weather protection. The FR jacket has dual chest straps for ID badge, cell phone or radio and has front and back vents for extra breathability. It comes with adjustable Velcro wrist closures to seal out the weather and has two large zippered pockets on the outside. Insulated for as low as -30C/-22F.100% Waterproof and windproof.
Features & Highlights
- 100% Waterproof and windproof
- Heavy-duty FR treated 300 denier Trilobal ripstop polyester with PU backing gives superior abrasion, puncture, rip and snag resistance. ThermoMAXX insulation provides maximum warmth (125 gsm) without the bulkiness down to -22 degrees F
- Features 2 large zippered pockets on the outside, 1 inner chest pocket and front and back vents for extra breathability
- Stormblaster hood reduces wind and rain exposure and features safety tear away design
- 2" Vi-brance reflective material in 4" contrasting tape meets WCB/Worksafe/DOT configuration. Fully compliant with CSA Z96-15 Class 1, Level 2, ANSI/ISEA 107-2015 Type O, Class 1, ASTM D6413 (FR)
|Manufacturer:||Alliance Mercantile Inc. (Firewall)|
|Publisher:||Alliance Mercantile Inc. (Firewall)|
|Studio:||Alliance Mercantile Inc. (Firewall)|
|Item Weight:||3.24 pounds|
|Package Weight:||3.22 pounds|
|Package Size:||17.28 x 3.5 x 3.5 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.