Product Description & Reviews
Designed for the hard-charging winter athlete, the highline bio zone shell jacket features fan dry 10K waterproofing and a lightweight, insulated lining system to keep you dry, warm and comfortable, even when the weather bares its teeth. A helmet-compatible hood, wrist cuffs with gussets and a hem CINCH system all adjust to your specs to provide a locked-down fit that stays in place from the first run to the last. Underarm venting with mesh insets enhances airflow, while an RFID pocket at the sleeve keeps passes easily accessible. Dedicated pockets secure media devices and other cold-weather essentials, while an ellipse Logo at the visor and a clean word mark at the chest of this Oakley snowboarding jacket deliver a signature mountain-sport look.
Features & Highlights
- Durable, breathable FN Dry 10K technology forms a protective layer against the elements and is waterproof up to 10, 000mm
- Bio zone insulated lining system promotes moisture management, insulation and movement in critical areas
- Helmet-compatible hood adjusts to your Specs with two-point Cinch system
- Underarm venting with mesh insets enhances breathability
- RFID pass pocket, media pocket and other pockets store your essentials
|Manufacturer:||Oakley Technical Apparel|
|Part Number:||412240 967 L|
|Publisher:||Oakley Technical Apparel|
|Studio:||Oakley Technical Apparel|
|MPN:||412240 967 L|
|Item Weight:||2 pounds|
|Item Size:||12 x 4 x 4 inches|
|Package Weight:||2.1 pounds|
|Package Size:||18.9 x 1.73 x 1.73 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.